Telcom Live Content, Inc. is in need of Marketing and Public Relations Managers (preferably female)
• Deals directly with stakeholders on business needs assessment
• Prepares and presents business proposal.
• Develop, implement, and sustain a strategically focused internal and external communication plan that strengthens the TLCI brand and is aligned with the vision and growth of the organization.
• Lead highly integrated team and programs for colleague engagement communications and media relations by providing clients with strategic counsel, clear and consistent messaging, and a range of excellent quality services.
• Graduate of AB English, Mass Communications, BS Management major in Marketing, BS Computer Science, BS Computer Engineering, BS Information Technology or other related courses.
• At least two years of relevant working experience.
• Must have a strong organizational, presentation and communication skills.
• Must have a strong yet amicable personality which ensures that the stakeholders understand one another.
Note: Two full-time positions are available.
We will consider fresh graduate for one slot.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org www.tlc.com.ph