Incoming Freshmen
If you are a graduating high school student or a high school graduate whose academic performance is above-average and has a good moral character, you are eligible to apply for admission to the University.
  • Those who are qualified in the PUP College Entrance Test (PUPCET) based on the cut-off score for the upcoming school year (only PUPCET taken for its intended school year is valid);
  • Graduating high school students of the current year with a General Average of at least 82% or higher in first three (3) years in high school. -or- High school graduates with General Weighted Average of 82% or higher in the first three (3) years in high school and with a General Average of 82% in the Fourth Year and and have not enrolled in any diploma/degree program immediately after high school graduation
  • Those with good moral character
The following are exempted from taking the PUPCET:
  1. A graduate of any PUP Laboratory High School (unless they opt to take the PUPCET for entrance scholarship purposes); or
  2. An Entrance Scholar
For Graduating High School Student
  • High School Card/Form 138
  • Certified true copy of Birth Certificate duly authenticated by the National Statistics Office (NSO)
  • Certification of Good Moral Character issued by the High School Principal/or Guidance Counselor.
  • Chest X-Ray result with Film.
  • Medical Clearance issued by the PUP Medical Clinic.
  • 2 in. x 2 in. picture with white background with applicant's name on the photo.
For High School Graduates of past school years
In addition to the above admission requirements:
  • Certification from high school registrar with school dry seal and noted by the Principal that no copy of F137A has been sent to other college or university.
  • Notarized affidavit that applicant did not enroll in any school/college/university within and outside the country with "waiver" that if there is concealment of previous enrolment, PUP enrolment becomes null and void.